Adult chat peep
(8) "Licensee" shall mean the person to whom and in whose name a license is issued under this chapter. The Commission shall consist of 5 members who shall be appointed by the Governor and who shall be residents of this State. The application fee shall not be combined with any other fee or charge. Said index shall be kept current and shall indicate the eligibility of such persons as licensees under this chapter, and whether the signatures of such persons on an application for license preclude the issuance of a license based thereon. (c) Any person, and in the case of corporation this shall include its principal stockholders, board of directors, officers and persons engaged in the management of such establishment, who shall engage in, carry on or participate in the operation of an adult entertainment establishment in violation of this section shall be fined not more than ,000 and imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both. (e) Notwithstanding any provision of law to the contrary, no municipal corporation or county may adopt any ordinance or charter amendment with distance restrictions less than those provided in this section.
(9) "Masochism" shall mean sexual gratification achieved by a person through, or the association of sexual activity with, submission or subjection to physical pain, suffering, humiliation, torture or death. No person shall be a member if a member of such person's immediate family is licensed by the Commission, or is an employee of a licensee of the Commission; or if a member of such person's immediate family has a material or financial interest in the providing of goods or services to a licensee of the Commission. The Chairperson shall be elected annually by vote of the members. At the beginning of each calendar year the Division of Professional Regulation, or any state agency acting in its behalf, shall compute for each separate service or activity the appropriate Commission fees for the coming year. (c) In carrying out its responsibilities, the Commission may submit names of applicants and those appearing in applications to the Department of Justice, State Police or Department of Homeland Security for the purpose of a record check. (d) A certificate, certified by a member of the Commission, that a diligent search of the Commission's records, those pertaining to licenses kept in conformity with this chapter, has failed to disclose the existence of a valid license for an adult entertainment establishment or adult-oriented retail establishment in question shall be prima facie evidence of a violation of this section.
Each application shall further provide the full name(s), including nickname(s) and alias(es), residential address(es), place of employment(s) including address(es) and phone number(s), date of birth, social security number and a recent photograph taken within 30 days of providing this information to the Commission of those persons employed by the adult entertainment establishment or adult-oriented retail establishment, and to specifically identify who is to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the adult entertainment establishment or adult-oriented retail establishment.
(17) "Sadism" shall mean sexual gratification achieved through, or the association of sexual activity with, the infliction of physical pain, suffering, humiliation, torture or death upon another person or animal. (e) Each member of the Commission shall be reimbursed for all expenses involved in each meeting, including travel, and in addition shall receive compensation per meeting attended in an amount determined by the Division in accordance with Del. (g) A member of the Commission shall be suspended or removed by the Governor for misfeasance, nonfeasance or malfeasance.
(14) "Peace officer" shall include police officers, the Attorney General and the Attorney General's deputies and assistants. No person who has been twice appointed to the Board, or who has served on the Board for 6 years within any 9-year period, shall again be appointed to the Board until an interim period of at least 1 term has expired since such person last served.
(15) "Person" means a human being who has been born and is alive, and, where appropriate, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a government or a governmental instrumentality. (d) Any act or vote by a person appointed in violation of subsection (c) of this section shall be invalid. (f) Three members of the Commission shall constitute a quorum to conduct business.
(a) It is the finding of the General Assembly that the health, safety and welfare of the people of the State are imperiled by the increasing incidence of the crimes of obscenity, prostitution and of offenses related thereto. The term "adult entertainment establishment" shall include but not be limited to such activities as: a. (a) Each license issued under this chapter shall be for the sole use and benefit of the licensee to whom it is issued and shall not be transferable. (b) Every license for the operation of an adult entertainment establishment shall describe the nature of the business or enterprise as appropriate within the meaning of § 1602(2) of this title, and the location of the premises at which such business is authorized. In addition, each applicant or licensee seeking a license or renewal must affirmatively establish within their application that the location or proposed location of the place of business is in compliance with all applicable laws and ordinances.
The General Assembly finds that the foregoing crimes are principally facilitated by the widespread abuse of legitimate occupations and establishments, to wit, adult entertainment establishments. "Adult book stores" which shall mean any corporation, partnership or business of any kind which has as part of its stock books, magazines or other periodicals and which offers, sells, provides or rents for a fee: 1. (b) Whoever intentionally uses or permits the use, or attempts to use or permit the use of a license issued under this chapter by or on behalf of a person other than the licensee to whom said license shall be issued shall be fined not more than 0, or imprisoned for not more than 6 months, or both. Where the licensee is a corporation, the license shall state the name and address of said corporation's registered agent in this State, and the name of its registered agent at such address. If a licensee changes the location of the licensee's place of business during the period for which the license was issued, the license shall be amended by making application in accordance with this chapter in making a new application, to authorize business at the new location, provided that said business is otherwise permitted at the new location by applicable law and ordinance.